MK Mishaps Gold MK Mishaps Gold

Funny as all hell

The Epic Bale bit was funny as all hell.

Pokemon Master ep11 Pokemon Master ep11

So damn funny!

You're a bloody genius. The Dance joke was just perfect and made me roll on the floor laughin. :)

Pokemon Master ep3 Pokemon Master ep3

Freakin' Classic!

This episode just made me laugh so freaking much, I nearly choked on my lunch. I mean, Gastly vomiting up Mudkip's dream? That's freaking brilliant. :)

POKEMANMASTER responds:

sorry for making you choke, but glad you like it

Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

I laughed a lot

holy crap i laughed so hard. my favorite out of the bunch was the RE4 one. lol i actually understood the SkiFree joke

Splash Attack Splash Attack

absolutely hilarious

haha i laughed so hard when i saw this. lol Magikarp. when Blue's phone rang i thought 'oh crap' because it sounded exactly like the ringtone on my phone lol.

Sprite TV! Sprite TV!

freaking sweet!

I can imagine Ranma and Ryouga playing Wii lol. awesome job with the commercials and stuff :)

CIA responds:

Thanks!

ShortestExample of Racism ShortestExample of Racism

pretty funny, dude

lol, Brian this is pretty funny. haha... those poor P's lol

Massive Gold Massive Gold

freakin hilariuos

i just laughed out loud when Cactaur killed that one guy with the censored box lol. and when the "nanananan Cactaur Cactaur" thing came up, omg, i don't think i laughed so hard in my life lol.

keep up the awesome work, Brian

Massive Gold the Prequel Massive Gold the Prequel

lol :D

man, Brian, i'm glad you told me about this at lunch today :3 this is effin hilarliuos :D i loved the Monopoly scene :3

IT Geeks: Got Wii? IT Geeks: Got Wii?

freaking sweet

I really enjoyed this. Man, I know how you feel, Wonchop. At least 20 people I know here keep saying "I GOT A WII" and I relate to you. I wanted a Wii for Xmas also :(

Wonchop responds: